C# .NET Software Developer
Join the Dev IQ Team
C# .NET Software Developer
Mid to Senior Level; full-time, contract-to-hire or Contract
Location: Denver, CO
Denver-based Dev IQ is a full-service custom software development and delivery studio.
Dev IQ specializes in IoT, UX/UI design, mobile, and cloud-native web applications that scale to millions of users. Our proprietary development methodology and technology accelerator frameworks enable our clients to launch differentiated, cost-effective enterprise solutions that get to market faster, outperform competitors, and create bottom-line value. We have developed an in-house Empathic Design and User Experience (UX) practice and are strong advocates of Design Thinking principles. Additionally, we are well-positioned with leading Cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services, ClearDATA, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
Dev IQ’s executive leaders have delivered groundbreaking solutions to millions of users for over 25 years. Our expert engineering teams deliver great software that allows clients to transform their business and LEVEL UP. Leveraging proprietary accelerators that decrease time-to-market and building teams with proven track records that ensure success, Dev IQ creates cost-effective enterprise-class solutions that get to market faster, outperform competitors, and create bottom-line value.
We have a long-standing reputation of creating great partnerships with our Clients, doing what we say we will do, and building a Team that values Trust, Communication, Integrity, Team Work, and respects individual Work-Life Balance.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Several years of experience creating web/enterprise applications using the C#/ASP.NET/MVC/SQL Server tool sets
- Strong experience in a professional services or other external setting in which projects must fit within client-based parameters that include a budget and timeline in addition to milestones and quality
- An understanding of what it means to wear different hats in a small, dynamic team environment, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Practical experience working in an agile development environment, with an understanding of what works and what doesn’t in a professional-services setting
Familiar with/interested in:
- React, AngularJS, Vue.js, JQuery, etc.
- WebAPI or RESTful APIs
- Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.
- XAML, WCF
- Azure, GCP, AWS
We enjoy what we do, we value balance in our lives, and we take pride in our work. As a small company, you have an opportunity to have a direct impact on our clients and our business on a daily basis. If you would like to explore opportunities with us, please email a cover letter that outlines your interest and compensation expectations along with your resume.
Our services are in high demand. We are looking for some great new talent to join our team, as we have a variety of clients and plenty of interesting projects that keep us busy.
If you are creative, independent, and want to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies, Dev IQ is where you want to land.
- Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Dynamic yet relaxed work atmosphere.
- Multidisciplinary team.
About Dev IQ
Denver-based Dev IQ is a full-service custom software development and studio. We specialize in IoT, UX/UI design, mobile, and cloud-native web applications that scale to millions of users. Our proprietary development methodology and technology frameworks enable clients like Nortek, Collective Goods, Circle Industries, City of Boulder, and SkyWriter MD to launch differentiated, cost-effective enterprise solutions that get to market faster, outperform competitors, and create bottom-line value.