Join the Dev IQ Team
Mid to Senior Level; full-time, contract-to-hire or Contract
Location: Denver, CO
Denver-based Dev IQ is a full-service custom software development and delivery studio.
Dev IQ specializes in IoT, UX/UI design, mobile, and cloud-native web applications that scale to millions of users. Our proprietary development methodology and technology accelerator frameworks enable our clients to launch differentiated, cost-effective enterprise solutions that get to market faster, outperform competitors, and create bottom-line value. We have developed an in-house Empathic Design and User Experience (UX) practice and are strong advocates of Design Thinking principles. Additionally, we are well-positioned with leading Cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services, ClearDATA, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
Dev IQ’s executive leaders have delivered groundbreaking solutions to millions of users for over 25 years. Our expert engineering teams deliver great software that allows clients to transform their business and LEVEL UP. Leveraging proprietary accelerators that decrease time-to-market and building teams with proven track records that ensure success, Dev IQ creates cost-effective enterprise-class solutions that get to market faster, outperform competitors, and create bottom-line value.
We have a long-standing reputation of creating great partnerships with our Clients, doing what we say we will do, and building a Team that values Trust, Communication, Integrity, Team Work, and respects individual Work-Life Balance.
Essential Qualities for This Position
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude; Thrives in a startup environment
- Passion for developing great client and end-user experiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with responsive CSS framework like Semantic or Bootstrap
- Linux, Microservices or Docker deployment experience
- Experience building out Microservices or RESTful APIs with Node.js
- SQL Database experience with MySQL, Postgres, or other SQL DB
- Developing within AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other Cloud Based Environments
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Successfully works with other team members and also individually
- Ability and willingness to work in an Agile development environment
The following are a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Prior experience in software consulting and agile software development processes
- NOSQL experience (MongoDB, DynamoDB, BigTable)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about reaching your targets in both life and work
- Passionate about making a difference and improving the Quality of Life
- Writing in ES6 or CoffeeScript
- Server-side tools, including Restify or Express
- AWS/Azure/GCP deployment skills
- Experience and passion for Continuous Improvement and CI/CD/DevOps
- Mocha, or equivalent Test-Driven-Development tools
- Have made Open Source contributions
Our services are in high demand. We are looking for some great new talent to join our team, as we have a variety of clients and plenty of interesting projects that keep us busy.
If you are creative, independent, and want to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies, Dev IQ is where you want to land.
- Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Dynamic yet relaxed work atmosphere.
- Multidisciplinary team.
About Dev IQ
Denver-based Dev IQ is a full-service custom software development and delivery studio. We specialize in IoT, UX/UI design, mobile, and cloud-native web applications that scale to millions of users. Our proprietary development methodology and technology frameworks enable clients like Nortek, Collective Goods, Circle Industries, City of Boulder, and SkyWriter MD to launch differentiated, cost-effective enterprise solutions that get to market faster, outperform competitors, and create bottom-line value.