Join the Dev IQ Team
Recruiter / HR Specialist
Full-time, Contract-to-hire, or Contract
Location: Denver, CO
Seeking an energetic, highly motivated recruiting professional who can deliver a high-touch, personalized candidate experience to bring high quality talent into our small but fast growing company. Looking for a strategic, innovative self starter, who is agile, flexible and technologically adept in all areas of recruitment.
Reporting to the COO, you will work closely with the executive team to develop recruitment strategies and processes to meet hiring goals, and to successfully achieve recruitment targets. You will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, from the sourcing of candidates through the closing and on-boarding of new hires. You will also assist in all aspects of the HR function including talent management and compensation/benefits.
Essential Qualities for This Position:
- Proven experience as a recruiter in the Information Technology or Consulting space
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced, non structured environment
- Ability, maturity and confidence to differentiate the company to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Ability to develop strong relationships and networks with candidates, internal stakeholders and employees
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Passion for people and great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems and processes
The successful Talent Acquisition/HR Specialist will:
- Work closely with Executive leadership to identify recruiting needs and priorities
- Be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle from sourcing candidates through closing and on-boarding
- Focus on sourcing high quality candidates through multiple recruiting channels including social media, networking, sourcing pipeline, employee and personal network referrals
- Provide HR assistance to the COO. HR responsibilities include onboarding, new hire training, managing internal HR systems and processes, and working with external HR vendors.
Candidates must meet the following Requirements:
- Two or more years of recruitment experience in the Information Technology and/or consulting space
- BS in Human Resource management or similar
- Highly motivated self starter who can thrive in a startup environment
- Ability to immediately establish credibility with candidates
- Superior communication, interpersonal, influencing and listening skills
- Respect, trust and credibility in all your business dealings
- Enthusiastic about reaching your targets in both life and work
- Passionate about being a part of a team and making a difference
Our services are in high demand. We are looking for some great new talent to join our team, as we have a variety of clients and plenty of interesting projects that keep us busy.
If you are creative, independent, and want to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies, Dev IQ is where you want to land.
- Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Dynamic yet relaxed work atmosphere.
- Multidisciplinary team.
About Dev IQ
Denver-based Dev IQ is a full-service custom software development and delivery firm founded in 2018. We specialize in IoT, UX/UI design, mobile, and cloud-native web applications that scale to millions of users. Our proprietary development methodology and technology frameworks enable clients like Nortek, Collective Goods, Circle Industries, City of Boulder, and SkyWriter MD to launch differentiated, cost-effective enterprise solutions that get to market faster, outperform competitors, and create bottom-line value.