Dev IQ Blueprint provides reusable building blocks (modules), for both servers and native clients. It is designed to be deployed on highly scalable cloud infrastructure, such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Azure. It can be readily customized to your business.
Dev IQ Blueprint is modular; its Service Design Patterns with working code deploy quickly, accelerate development and speed-to-market, and reduce costs.
Dev IQ Blueprint FRAMEWORK FEATURES
Dynamic Data Syncing
– Enables ALL clients to be up-to-date and in sync all the time
– Reduces network requests
– Enables real-time features and group collaboration
Large Object Storage
– Securely upload and download large documents
– Unlimited storage in the cloud
– Drag-n-drop upload for web clients
– Signed URL access – data is only available as long as needed, and access can be revoked
– Reusable for almost every project
– Supports aggregated delivery based on email or other user ID
– Multiple devices can be registered per user
Integrated Billing & Payment
– Integrates with Braintree and PayPal payment solutions
– Supports monthly subscriptions (SaaS friendly)
– Supports one-time purchases
Rich HTML Emails
– Increases user interaction
– Integrates with 3rd party email services
Read more about our process and how we apply our fine-tuned and unique Methodology
Learn about our very own Dev IQ Blueprint Continuous Delivery Pipeline and download the diagram.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DEV IQ:
Cash is king. So the saying goes. Or, should we say…went. Cash has had an incredibly long reign - you’d have to go back almost 3,000 years to find a world without money as the principal form of payment. But today, digital cashless options - like credit and debit...
HGTV makes remodeling look so easy. Chip and Joanna are always knocking down walls. The Property Brothers seem to come up with a brilliant fix for any problem they encounter. And Nicole Curtis makes us all think we could restore a 100-year-old home with nothing more...
IoT, like many emerging technologies, is prone to misuse and abuse. Securing devices can be a pain, but visionary companies are working together to simplify and truly secure IoT, unlocking its potential.
Tell us about your project and discover how our accelerators can help you level up.
Operating from an existing framework, rather than from scratch, shortens time-to-market and helps manage development budgets.