Dev IQ Blueprint provides reusable building blocks (modules), for both servers and native clients. It is designed to be deployed on highly scalable cloud infrastructure, such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Azure. It can be readily customized to your business.
Dev IQ Blueprint is modular; its Service Design Patterns with working code deploy quickly, accelerate development and speed-to-market, and reduce costs.
Dev IQ Blueprint FRAMEWORK FEATURES
Dynamic Data Syncing
– Enables ALL clients to be up-to-date and in sync all the time
– Reduces network requests
– Enables real-time features and group collaboration
Large Object Storage
– Securely upload and download large documents
– Unlimited storage in the cloud
– Drag-n-drop upload for web clients
– Signed URL access – data is only available as long as needed, and access can be revoked
– Reusable for almost every project
– Supports aggregated delivery based on email or other user ID
– Multiple devices can be registered per user
Integrated Billing & Payment
– Integrates with Braintree and PayPal payment solutions
– Supports monthly subscriptions (SaaS friendly)
– Supports one-time purchases
Rich HTML Emails
– Increases user interaction
– Integrates with 3rd party email services
Read more about our process and how we apply our fine-tuned and unique Methodology
Learn about our very own Dev IQ Blueprint Continuous Delivery Pipeline and download the diagram.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DEV IQ:
What is HITRUST? If you’re already well versed in healthcare IT, then you’re probably familiar with HITRUST. But in case you need a reminder, the Health Information Trust Alliance, or HITRUST is… …a company that works in collaboration with healthcare, technology and...
Today, and going forward, security must be given the importance it needs in app development. Security must be a part of every software project and it must be built in from the beginning, not as an optional add on handled after.
Tell us about your project and discover how our accelerators can help you level up.
Operating from an existing framework, rather than from scratch, shortens time-to-market and helps manage development budgets.