JOBBOX: Mobile Collaboration
JobBox is a Denver-based startup providing Mobile Collaboration solutions for the Construction industry. They launched their service in 2013, and within the first 12 months were serving more than one thousand companies in the United States.
Architect, design, and develop a scalable, multi-platform, full SaaS for file collaboration scalable to millions of users.
Robust and visionary scalable architecture. Use of proven frameworks. Deep experience in iOS, Android, and Web development.
- Organize all of your projects and files into one place for instant access anywhere.
- Keep everyone informed as project documents change with instant distribution.
- Improve project communication and team efficiency with open mobile collaboration.
- Protect your information. Control who has access to the project’s files and folder with permissions.
- Drag-n-Drop integration for Web App
- Large File Synchronization Network
- Drawing annotation
- Snap a picture on the construction site, annotate it, then share it with project team members or share externally
Dev IQ architected, designed, and deployed an end-to-end Software-as-a-Service (Mobile Cloud) solution for JobBox. The solution scales to millions of users, supports iOS, Android, and Web clients and utilizes the DVblueprint service acceleration framework, with deployment to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
This allowed Jobbox to take off and grow rapidly. The platform has not needed major restructuring since it’s launch as it’s so resilient, saving the company significant costs.
Our customer’s success is our success.
We have helped dozens of business throught our 10+ years of development. We work hard and have fun doing it. We love learning new industries and pride ourselves on our communication, process and people.